Goal and tasks of Expert Board attached to the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow
The goal of the Board’s activity is rising of state financial control efficiency.For the purpose to reach the settled goal the Board completes the following tasks:
- Provides scientific-methodological support of activity of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow, works out proposals to solve the problems arising in financial and budgetary sphere, on drafts of the standards, procedures, instructions of the bodies of state audit.
- Prepares proposals to improve the normative base of the Russian Federation and Moscow city in the sphere of state (public) resources (active assets) control.
- Submits proposals and recommendations on perspective planning of activity of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow (on the basis of topical questions on social and economic development of Moscow city being detected and the directions to solve them accepted by Moscow City Government for the purpose of conducting a number of serial control activities united by a common theme and methods of control, being conducted through several years), on planning of scientific-research activities of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow city, on criteria and indicators of estimation of efficiency of forming and handling of public funds.
- Assists in the involvement of scientific organizations and specialists to exercise the activity of the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow, supports the interaction between the Chamber of Control and Accounts of Moscow and scientific and business communities, social organizations and public associations.
- Renders assistance in conducting of separate control activities by individual members of the Board taking part (on a contract basis) in working out of corresponding documents (drafts of legal acts, standards, procedures, instructions, typical scheme-tasks and programs to conduct the control activities) or in exercising of control activities.